Rosemary N Hua
Rosemary is an education and social development specialist with over 15 years’ experience working nationally at policy, program and community levels. Rosemary specializes in the areas of service delivery specifically in health, education and social protection and has a particular interest in the promotion of citizen voice and state accountability, social inclusion and equity. She has strong track record in strengthening the role civil society plays in policy development and program delivery.
She is presently the CEO of First Step Action for Children Initiative.
- A Early Childhood Development (ECD), University of Victoria, Canada ‘2003
- MED (Child Development Psychology), University of Jos ‘1986
- BED (Home Economics) Ahmadu Bello University Zaria ‘1981
- NCE (Home Economics), Advance Teachers College Zaria ‘1976
- Teachers grade II Certificate , Teachers College Gindiri ‘1971